Wednesday 16 May 2012

Saturated Canary Card Swap

My Mum loves Saturated Canary digi stamps and follows Krista's blog (I know her name because I just asked my Mum) and Facebook page ... Krista organised a card swap at the beginning of the year where you had send in your name and some other information and she matched you up with someone to send a card to and hopefully you would become friends and stay in touch.


My card swap buddy is Alessandra from America and she is really nice ... She sent me a card that took forever to get here so she made me another one and it got here before the first one ... how funny is that? Anyway this is a photo of me with both of the cards that Alessandra sent to me and this is a photo of the card that I sent to her.

The card that I sent to Alessandra that I coloured with my Prisma markers

I hope you like them and I hope that Alessandra and I stay in touch because she seems like someone I would want to be friends with.

Thanks for looking at my blog
IzzyBella

2 comments:

  1. Hey Baby Girl ... Do you remember when Mummy got an award from another lady who likes my blog? Well I got to choose 15 blogs that I love and how could I go past my most favourite blog ever ... yours?? Let me know when you want to put your award on your blog and I will help you ... Love Mummy ... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Make sure to check out today's post at the Stamp and Create blog!! :-)
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    http://stampandcreateblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments ... I love to read them ...